We are Re-Opening
Tuesday, May 26th for in-store service
To continue to serve our community, Top to Bottom Quilting is modifying its operations to ensure the safest shopping and working environment.
- The number of guests allowed in the store will be limited to 4 individuals (plus employees) at any given time
- We will provide a waiting queue outside the store with marks to indicate safe distancing in line while the store is full
- We will also provide markings on the floor inside the store for check out and fabric cutting queues
- While inside the store, we are asking our guest to be courtesy and to observe a safe distance (6 feet) between themselves and other guests/employees. As our store is relatively small, your cooperation to observe safe boundaries is appreciated.
- We will continue to suspend our class schedule. Once we are certain we can offer a safe environment for all, we will once again resume the class schedule
- Store cleaning and sanitizing protocols are in place. We are cleaning all surfaces daily through out the store. We will also be wiping down all high touch areas after each completed transaction with an approved sanitizing solution or product. Employees have been trained and will continue to be diligent in safe cleaning and maintenance practices
- Employees will wear face masks while working. We are highly encouraging and requesting our guests to enter the store with their face masks on covering their mouths and nose
- Employees will be frequently handwashing with soap and water, including scrubbing with soap for 20 seconds (or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol when employees cannot get to a sink or handwashing station, per CDC guidelines)
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the front desk and cutting table as long as the products are available to do so
- Employees have been trained and given information on COVID-19, how to prevent it from spreading, and which underlying health conditions may make individuals more susceptible to contracting the virus
- Employees will self-screening at home, including temperature and/or symptom checks using CDC guidelines. The importance of not coming to work if employees have symptoms of COVID-19 as described by the CDC such as a frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, or if they or someone they live with have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Employees have been directed to seek medical attention if their symptoms become severe, including persistent pain or pressure in the chest, confusion, or bluish lips or face. Updates and further details are available on CDC’s webpage.
- Our online store and curbside pickup options will continue to be available for anyone needing those options.
- Shop online anytime at www.ttbquilting.com. We will ship orders via USPS. Orders placed before noon will ship same day (except Sunday)
- We are available for phone orders and questions at 916-712-2210
- Curbside pickup. Just select that option when you place an order
- Quilt finishing services drop off and pickup at curbside
- We will also be communicating via email and social media about special deals and other fun and exciting news
Thank you for your patience during as we transition to these new modified store operations.
Linda, Cheryl, and Allen at Top to Bottom Quilting